DEAL for a MEAL

capcombug

Limp Gawd
Hahha...no i'm not starvin just yet! but i' would like to sell some of this stuff.

REfs under ebay at vinegarrice
Shipping is cheap and calculated accordly to zip.
Email me at [email protected]

PS2 system with box, manual, all hookups, controller, memorycard, Devil May Cry. Used for less than 25 hours. Excellent condition, no marks or anything. Still shiny new. $135 for all. Add game Need for Speed Underground for $13 more. Pic upon request. Have PIC. WOuld consider striaghtup trade for an xbox with a game or two.

PSone system with Offical Sony LCD screen. Excellent condition 3 months old. $70 for both. Have pic

Fujitsu Laptop with pentium 166 processor. 64meg ram, 12inch 24bit color screen. Has windows 98 installed. Comes with docking station that includes a floppy drive, cd drive and etherenet port. Has battery but only works for 20 mins or less. Eveything else Works excellent. $70 Have pictures.

I'm trying to sell to buy a shuttle system and a laptop or an LCD monitor.

Originally posted by capcombug
Hahha...no i'm not starvin just yet! but i' would like to sell some of this stuff.

REfs under ebay at vinegarrice
Shipping is cheap and calculated accordly to zip.
Email me at [email protected]

PS2 system with box, manual, all hookups, controller, memorycard, Devil May Cry. Used for less than 25 hours. Excellent condition, no marks or anything. Still shiny new. $135 for all. Add game Need for Speed Underground for $13 more. Pic upon request. Have PIC. WOuld consider striaghtup trade for an xbox with a game or two.

PSone system with Offical Sony LCD screen. Excellent condition 3 months old. $70 for both. Have pic

Fujitsu Laptop with pentium 166 processor. 64meg ram, 12inch 24bit color screen. Has windows 98 installed. Comes with docking station that includes a floppy drive, cd drive and etherenet port. Has battery but only works for 20 mins or less. Eveything else Works excellent. $70 Have pictures.

I'm trying to sell to buy a shuttle system and a laptop or an LCD monitor.

I have a shuttle for sale --> System:
Shuttle SN41G w/ onboard dual head GF4MX440, 1x AGP 8x, 1x PCI. $319 @ best buy Feb first (They tried to sell me the Golden Gate, too )
Athlon XP-2500 retail $110 @ Best Buy also feb first
2x Samsung DDR400 512M DIMMS - $89 Each from MaLabs Feb 18th
1x Western Digital WD80JB 80G 7200RPM 8M cache - $89 from MaLabs also Feb 18th.
Mitsubishi LS-120 HD floppy drive - Can't remember. Got it from FutureShop when they were still open in the US.
NEC 4X DVD-R/RW - $119 from ECS, Jan 10th
256M ATI Radeon 9600 1x DVI 1x VGA AGP 8x - $165 from CompUSA March 1
128M nVidia GeForce FX5200 1x DVI 1x VGA - 2ndary card. - $80 from ECS March 1

I'd be interested in the PS2 and the p166 laptop (donating to a friend). I'd like $900, but I'd take the PS2, PS1, and laptop, and $600...

Nick

Nice setup there but i'm not looking for a complete setup. What do you want for just the Shuttle, processor, 512 ram and the 5600 videocard. Email me and we can try to work something out. Thanks

Originally posted by nshank

Athlon XP-2500 retail $110 @ Best Buy also feb first

Nick

Wow, hate to break the bad news but you paid $30 more then you should have for that chip. :confused: Never buy hardware for best buy unless your in a time crunch or you'll always manage to get screwed in the end.

Would you seperate the ps1 and the lcd? If so i am interested in the lcd. (dibs as well lol)

Thanks

TED

I'll buy NSF Underground if it's in good shape and your willing to sell seperately

Need for speed underground is in perfect shape. I'll give it to you for $21 shipped.

opps forgot to say, i emptied my PM box. SO please pm me away!. Also email me for the fastest response. thanks

Sorry, i'm not sure i want to seperate it at the moment. I'm still trying to work out something with people on it. But if i do i'll let you know ted. Thanks for the interest.

Originally posted by eViL_M@LuM
Wow, hate to break the bad news but you paid $30 more then you should have for that chip. :confused: Never buy hardware for best buy unless your in a time crunch or you'll always manage to get screwed in the end.

if it were feb 1st of last year, then that's not such a bad price and the chip is unlocked. If it were this year then, he should've went to newegg;)

PM Sent to TED. Ted...don't reply to it by PM just email me instead cause PMs suck. Thanks

Yes sir i would. I'll sell it for $45 shipped to your house. Let me know by email. Thanks

Im gonna have a P4 3.0c Shuttle in a week or two LMK if interested this is just the barebone w/ P4 3.0c, GF FX 5200, floppy, and i'll see what else i have that you may need for it.

what size hdd in that laptop, whats the model number on it so I can check how many pcmcia slots and everything it has

The Model is Lifebook 634Tx. It has a 2 gig Harddrive. Memory is 64mb. Also has 2 pcmcia slots. Docking station that i'm including has built in ethernet port, CD Drive, Floppy, Parralle, Serial, Monitor out, and 2 usb ports. Everything fully functional and works great.

SonTek. I"ll try my best to get pics of the laptop. It's less than an inch think without the dockin station. But its a very nice looking laptop. Fujitsu are know for their inovative design. Anyways i'll post them when i can get it.

PM Sent about the Radeon 9700 pro. Thanks and reply to me by email for fastest reply.

If you are looking for a SFF system I have one I would be willing to trade. It's not a Shuttle, but it could be a hell of a deal if you are handy with a drill. Here is a copy of my description from another thread.

I'd better cover the problem though, and that is heat. I ran it with a P4 2.4C, 1GB of Geil PC4000, BBA Radeon 9700PRO, Audigy, WD 250GB SE, and a Pioneer DVR-106. All assembled it would overheat when playing games. All it really needs is to have some small vent holes drilled in the side by the video card, and a fan mounted on the other side. I actually don't have the sides at the moment, I left them at a friends house in the hopes that one of his co-workers could do the drilling on his vertical mill, however, it never got done. I should be getting the sides back this weekend.

Overall, it was a decent machine, I just had to run it with the sides off of it. I have read a lot of stories of other owners who simply drilled a grill into the video card side and mounted an 80mm fan on the other and it runs great. That was my intent, but getting it done was taking too long, and I decided I would would also like the wireless that is built into the Shuttle. Because of its shortcomings, I would be willing to sell it for $175 (Paid $279 in December).

If interested respond here or send me an email at the address in my sig. Refs are in my sig too.

Brian Taylor

if you change your mind about shipping the laptop first, let me know. i can't readily trust anyone (and send payment first) without any heatware or beerology, while i myself have over 140 transactions under my belt.

Back