Deadwood: The Complete Series $65 free shipping

conchimdada

Limp Gawd
Amazon has Deadwood: The Complete Series for $65 + free shipping. 19 DVD disc set. I just ordered mines, love this show!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yep, great show (too bad the cancelled it so early though).

In for one.

Thanx op.

Just mad I missed the $80 The Wire yesterday.

One of the best shows ever and great to rewatch. It is a shame that they never got to finish the story as planned.

First season was great...then nothing seems to happen in any of the other episodes, very boring.

I'm still going to hold out for this and Rome on blu-ray. Both excellent series canceled way ahead of their times by jumpy HBO execs.

First season was great...then nothing seems to happen in any of the other episodes, very boring.

Are you kidding? The end with George Hurst coming, looming, and then finally leaving. That was some excellent stuff. It would have been nice to get a 4th season to see how things develop (politically and otherwise) after this huge transition.

It's complete crap that HBO canned this show. Now we have what, "Flight of the Concords":rolleyes: So sad. Deadwood was by far my favorite of the HBO shows. I don't know where I heard that showtime had the rights to take over the series, but they couldn't resolve contracts with the actors and gave up.

Great show with 3 strong seasons, but then a very anticlimactic end (as it was cancelled abruptly?)

FX off'd "The Shield" too, another good show killed. But at least Rescue Me and Damages are still going. Kinda hope "The Riches" will be back, but haven't seen any word on that. Scifi commited reality tv suicide, dumping the only redeeming value they had... Stargate/Atlantis/B.Gallactica... in favor of super cheap trash the teenie boppers can consumer like video-crack.

Big Love is great, but True Blood was a little cracked.

Guess dynasties just dont last forever. Soprano's, The Wire, Deadwood, Rome, Big Love.... can't go on forever with the excellence. :eek::rolleyes::p

Back