dead?

XBLiNKX

[H]ard|Gawd
I was on my computer and when I got up I tripped over my headphones which where plugged in the my motherboard A7N8X delux. My moniter shut off but the computer was still running I could only hear fans running. Now it won't start up. When I try turning it on everything powers up but nothing else happens.

does it beep? check the video card as it may of slid out..if it did..its most likely dead as you cant pull cards out of a pc while its on..if youve got another video card try it..you may have ripped the headphone jack off the motherboard....in which case it MAY be dead..

it doesn't beep or anything. The only thing that happens is harddrive and fans powerup. I tried taking everything out but video card and nothing happens. The keyboard doesn't even light up or anything.

it has been touchy for awhile. If I bumped my computer it would do this but now it just won't turn back on period. If for some reason the mobo is dead can you recommend a good replacement I might be able to find in the for sale section cheap?

the a35n ultra 400 is a decent mb and its cheap in price..although i dont believe its got serial ata ports in whichcase you'd have to get an addin card for it

Back