Dead

This is a hot deal, so good on the OP for posting it.

But man, a card being MSRP after a year is a hot deal :(

Man, this really is a sad state of affairs...I picked up my 1070 for like $335 last August. :/

Oh, I can get to the product page. It's only when I click the BUY button, that the not found message appears. And not with other items, as I tried...wanna try clicking on the BUY link for me, as a test? I even tried in "Edge" browser, same thing.

Crappy Dell site...

I just tried on my phone. Same problem you have.

I imagine it means they're again sold out..but perhaps no human has updated the links.

My three just shipped today and so did my friends.

July to December. That’s some delay.

Stupid Dell.

After this much time the befrugal rebate was long ago canceled. So it's just the $633 price + tax. Still better than what I can do new. I guess I'll take receipt of them and mine with them.

upload_2017-12-18_17-5-40.png

Last edited:
Did anyone get any of these besides me? I bought three, I picked up four more from klinkman who happened to order four and was local and didn't want his. I'd like one more to finish out my rig with eight identical cards. Anyone want to sell one?

You might recall that Dell cancelled my order for 2 1080 Ti's. I 'd placed it some time after your order... a few hours or a day at most. Later, when my order for 1070's was delayed several times, I cancelled it. But I've decided I'm not going to bother mining... Sure wish I'd bought a cocktail of currencies...with good timing and some flipping, I could have made 300-1000% since June.. a lot better return than mining...

Are you mining anything in addition to ETH? I imagine the returns are getting quite good the last couple months!

You might recall that Dell cancelled my order for 2 1080 Ti's. I 'd placed it some time after your order... a few hours or a day at most. Later, when my order for 1070's was delayed several times, I cancelled it. But I've decided I'm not going to bother mining... Sure wish I'd bought a cocktail of currencies...with good timing and some flipping, I could have made 300-1000% since June.. a lot better return than mining...

Are you mining anything in addition to ETH? I imagine the returns are getting quite good the last couple months!
Mining is still profitable. My 1080tis make $5-$6 a day lately. But the bigger characteristic in return has been the continuous upgrade in value on the currencies. If i had been able to sell at the peak of 19,000 for BTC a week back or so I would have paid off my rigs in just 2-3 months each. Yes buying the coins through the exchange would have been a far more profitable investment over the last few months in hindsight, but mining was (and is) the safer investment.

I use nicehash and awesomeminer. I get paid in BTC.

Back