Dead Space 3 save game issues?

BioInclined

Limp Gawd
So I been playing DS3 and I notice I either don't understand the save concept or my game has a bug.
I completed optional mission of Chapter 10: "Armory Investigation" last night. I went back to the place where the giant necromorph is(Nexus), woke it up, went inside, ran out of pulse ammo, quit since I couldnt do anything.
So today I come back and I hit "Continue story" and it puts me back too far, very far, but with all my gear and such that I don't get until later.
Then I tried "Continue from last save" and I get put back at Nexus but with a ton to do still before I get to the same point.
Then I tried selecting "Armory Investigation" and it puts me there, all the doors unlocked, the artifact is still there though that i picked up last night, and I can't go to the next step I did last night to Nexus, it wants to me finish my side mission(Armory Investigation) even though every thing is open but necromorphs are still there.

I KNOW this was long and I know a good amount of people won't know the missions but I am just frustrated. It happened before but I just wrote it off as I was in a poor place to stop even though I waited to hit an auto-save point.

EDIT: More than likely a bug. I just noticed he said something at a bench where he shouldn't have until later.

Last edited:
I've been experiencing the same exact issues and I'm beginning to think Origin's cloud service is the culprit...

Back