Anyways i got 2 raptors that when i install windows at the blue screen before it gets all colorful windows does not recognize my hardrives in raid 0.
I can install the nvidia driver for raid when it prompts to hit F6 or F8 i forget, but when it comes to formatting the drives theres nothing there and windows fails to detect any drives.
Is there a way to fix this? Do i have a nasty virus on the disks? I used avast antivirus free ware before i had norton on the drives and nothing was detected at first until i did a reformat and nothings there. Are my disc's fubar? Can i freeze them in the freezer or something?
ANyone pls help thank you.
I can install the nvidia driver for raid when it prompts to hit F6 or F8 i forget, but when it comes to formatting the drives theres nothing there and windows fails to detect any drives.
Is there a way to fix this? Do i have a nasty virus on the disks? I used avast antivirus free ware before i had norton on the drives and nothing was detected at first until i did a reformat and nothings there. Are my disc's fubar? Can i freeze them in the freezer or something?
ANyone pls help thank you.