[DEAD] PS5 Disc Version (NOT SLIM) $349.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mode13

Gawd
YMMV, at around 3 AM EST they started a "circle" deal to take $150 off of a PS5 Disc edition (original, not slim) ,I ordered one at my local target (which now shows out of stock), app claims I can go pick it up in a couple hours... Apparently they'll bring it out to my car so I can avoid the Black Friday apocalypse...

You should just have to sign in, and choose "See 1 deal for this item" under the $499 price, and then save the offer, add it to your cart. Your cart will upgrade to the $350 pricetag. Looks like you have to go pick it up, no shipping options.

1700815008385.png

https://www.target.com/p/playstation-5-console/-/A-87716467

Sorry I didn't post this sooner, realized this deal was happening by freak accident browsing target while I couldn't sleep.. Hope anybody else out there can get it, though I'm not sure if mine will actually land in my hands or just get refunded.

Last edited:
I saw this earlier as well. I am still able to save the offer as well. This has made it to SlickDeals, so YMMV at this point. Smoking deal on a PS5

Just went and picked it up... No line at the order pick up desk near me, in and out.. will be an epic present under the tree this year.

IMG_20231124_125337499.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back