I got my FW900 in and when I put up a white background there is are two black dots on the screen.
- One appears to be a divot BEHIND the glass... how the hell could that happen?
- The other isn't in front of behind the glass, it looks just like a dead pixel... wtf???
There is also some scuffs in the anti-glare coating giving off some reflective lines. Should I send this thing back? In the first 30 days the place I bought it from will pay for the shipping to send it back if something is wrong.
- One appears to be a divot BEHIND the glass... how the hell could that happen?
- The other isn't in front of behind the glass, it looks just like a dead pixel... wtf???
There is also some scuffs in the anti-glare coating giving off some reflective lines. Should I send this thing back? In the first 30 days the place I bought it from will pay for the shipping to send it back if something is wrong.