Hey guys,
I just exchanged a Gateway 21" monitor for another one and I ended up being not so lucky. There is a dead or stuck pixel right in the middle of the screen and it is black in colour. I have read that black pixels are dead and cannot be fixed BUT I have noticed that the pixel does not stay black at all times. When there is a completely blue background, the colour of the pixel is blue. So can this pixel be fixed using UDPixel or do I have to learn to deal with it?
Thanks.
I just exchanged a Gateway 21" monitor for another one and I ended up being not so lucky. There is a dead or stuck pixel right in the middle of the screen and it is black in colour. I have read that black pixels are dead and cannot be fixed BUT I have noticed that the pixel does not stay black at all times. When there is a completely blue background, the colour of the pixel is blue. So can this pixel be fixed using UDPixel or do I have to learn to deal with it?
Thanks.