Dead or Alive?

The Donut

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
3,122
Hey,

I just finished installing XP on my step-sons machine, and took out the CD drive I had given him on a temporary basis, I also added a new NIC.

Anyway, upon boot, no power.

No power to anything, when I plug the power molex into the motherboard the fan spins for less than second, after that it wont power on, i can't even jump it.

I've tried:

- Different PSU's
- Removing the motherboard from the case using just the psu + motherboard
- re-seating the CPU/HSF

Nothing has worked, did it just sparatically die on me?

CPU: Celeron 1.8
Mainboard: ECS P4VMM2
PSU: Enermax 350W / Generic 350W

All has failed, any ideas?
 
some of the connectors on the mainboard/psu thing might be broken.

your mainboard might be fuxd.

you might have something wrong with the power thing ON the mainboard itself
 
im not sure with ur type of mainboard, but u might of hit something to do with power.

also, if u have a switch on the back on ur PSU, it might be in the wrong place, if its not, DONT TOUCH IT.
 
Yeah, i've tried running out of case, nothing but the PSU, Mobo sitting on my desk, and nothing.
 
Back
Top