dead motherboard?

Bodega

Gawd
I have an iwill dvd266u-RN (VIA apollo Pro266T chipset) its a dual-p3 board, currently have 2 1.0's in it. the system wont turn on and ive noticed that the LED that would usually turn on whenever the power was connected does not light up anymore. I've tried 3 different (working) power supplies with no luck. ive tried with no cards in, nothing plugged in except for the board. tried with 0, 1, and 2 cpus. I always get the same result: nothing. Is it possible that the board is dead?. fyi, it was working fine in the past, it wasnt on for about a month while I was away, not plugged in or anything. now it's not working. Any suggestions or help of any kind would be very appreciated.

well... when did this start, did it just stop someday for no reason or was there a lightning storm, or has the board sustained any phyiscal damage? maybe the bios reset jumper? :confused:

well i left it off (and unpluged) over vacation once and when i came back it didnt turn on. It didnt matter much at the time but now i need it again. and ive tried resetting the CMOS as well, no luck

Really goofy suggestion. Have you tried just quickly jumping the power switch pins. I know it sounds stupid, but you never know til ya try.

When you try to turn it on does it sound like it's hitting the hard drives?

Back