[DEAD] free salad bowl

TTP.... I bow down before you in homage to your superior freeloading ability. :-D

Eh?

Your information has been received successfully.

Thank you for your interest in the Wish-Bone® Salad Lover's Salad Bowl and Recipe Booklet! Watch your inbox in the spring for your e-mail notification from Wish-Bone®.

I don't know but it looks more like they'll send you a notice when the bowl is available in Spring 2006 rather than send you a free bowl, but I'll give it a shot. :)

I don't doubt TTP for her credibility in providing free items, but this, and about 95% of her posts are from slickdeals.net. I am truly grateful for her posts here, but they're only reposts from a different site. slickdeals.net.

BBQOwNt said:
I don't doubt TTP for her credibility in providing free items, but this, and about 95% of her posts are from slickdeals.net. I am truly grateful for her posts here, but they're only reposts from a different site. slickdeals.net.
SOMEBODY BAN THIS GUY FOR BRINGING DOWN OUR ROYALTY...

BBQOwNt said:
LOOK HERE SHORT DICK<I DONT GO TO SLICK DEALS- BUT I GET THEM FROM FW.SO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!

TrailerTrashPrincess said:
LOOK HERE SHORT DICK<I DONT GO TO SLICK DEALS- BUT I GET THEM FROM FW.SO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!

Damn shorty!
pwn3dbyahotgirl26ra.jpg

BBQOwNt said:

BLASPHEMY!

Anyone get a free bowl? I just got an email from wishbone, telling me I can get one for free with 3 proofs of purchase. I registered for this in 2005.

Back