DEAD: Ebay 20% off Everything Min. $50 Purchase, Max $100 Discount, No Vendor Limits

I bought nothing as usual because I despise eBay.
I've had my fair share of headaches with them as well, but when I balance it out in the end I still come out ahead--one of those 'if you deal with the crap, you end up ahead minus your time/stress/energy' deals. On a day like today you can definitely come out ahead. I saved almost $40 today.

I agree that ebay can be a double edged sword. I'm generally waiting for a deal on certain items and buy from retailers. For the spring 20 percent deal I purchased 32gb ram and this one I purchased a psu (evga 750 g3). Both were from newegg.

Ended up getting a pair of Adidas Ultraboost 4.0s and an ASUS RT-3100. Pretty good timing since my router suddenly started needing to be reset all the time.

Scored G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB 3200MHZ for $409.99-$82(20%)-$4.10(Ebay Bucks Earned)-$3.28(Ebates CB)+$.99(Shipping)=$321.60 Saved $88.39 off Newegg's price.
also on my fiances account I scored Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB 3200MHZ for $365-$73(20%)-$3.65(Ebay Bucks Earned)-$3(Ebates CB)+$7.20(shipping)=$292.55 Saved $118.97 off Newegg's price. Total savings for the day off retail $207.36. Now to flip my G.Skill TridentZ and Crucial Ballistix Sport LT Which also will be nothing but profit and will pay for both of these RGB kits in the end. Man what ram used to be in 2016. The Crucial kit I paid $123.99 and it's now $327.75. The Z's I paid $138 for them which are now running $387.99.

lol

Last edited:
Very slick - here's some good brand new options with coupon

Asrock X470 Master SLi/ac $123.2 shipped
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ASRock-X47...213021?hash=item467b0dce1d:g:nV0AAOSwiUpa2zf1

I wish I had seen this one last night. I ordered a 2700X, but didn't have time to research boards. How is this one?

Just bought a Ryzen 2700X for $280. Cheapest I could find accounting for sales tax and whatnot. Unfortunately, the few superb deals always get snapped up quickly. I was eyeing one for $308 shipped (guy was in the town over) for almost two weeks. Would have been $248 shipped. Pretty much all the sellers charge sales tax in CA which sucks, but overall not a bad deal. Still far cheaper than Newegg/Amazon and even cheaper than B&H.

I'll see how it does within two weeks!
I did the same thing, although I found one for $270 shipped (no sales tax for me).

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I wish I had seen this one last night. I ordered a 2700X, but didn't have time to research boards. How is this one?

I did the same thing, although I found one for $270 shipped (no sales tax for me).

It's a good mid-range board with a lot of features - USB Type C, Intel NIC, built-in ac wireless/bluetooth, solid VRMs and lots of headers.

Thanks OP! Grabbed an Asus x470 Prime for $148 from NE to replace my x370 Prime that randomly bricked it's bios. This kinda stuff is beyond tiring in 2018. There should be a .20 arm CPU on every Mobo with dual or triple bios or at least make the bios chip user servicable.

Back