dead deal

I don't know. I been wanting to try it though. Figured I would grab it while its on sale for PC.

I don't know. I been wanting to try it though. Figured I would grab it while its on sale for PC.

There is a demo with a level cap at 8, but then more missions you just don't gain XP and the weapons don't scale up.

It is all right, the enemy factions fight each other and send reinforcements. You can pick them off for XP but I just thought that was cool, it's not all about you. But you'll have to move on and at times it is very linear. Doesn't seem like there are weapon improvements since Borderlands in 2009 and even less use of shotguns or sniper rifles.

And if you explore and it's fun, you're probably skipping a dumb quest and you'll have to retrace the same tunnels.

Thanks. In for one for Xbox One. I sold the digital copy i got with my 1080ti for $40 and was just going to wait for a deal like this. This way kids can play too (no one touches my gaming pc, no one!)

If anyone is on the fence, all I can say is this game will probably give you at least a solid 50-60 hours of game time if the genre is something you enjoy. Most of the vitriol surrounding it is because after that point, there is just a sheer drop in quality of life and "things to do". The initial grind up to the cap was pretty fun though, just don't expect hundreds of hours of fun.

Don't expect an MMO experience or anything on the level of Blizzard content delivery. If you enjoy single player FPS, you'll probably enjoy this.

Back