• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dead after 1 week? Shuttle SXP238 Pro

Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
837
Hello,

I purchased a Shuttle xPC SXP238 Pro and assembled it last weekend. I put in a known working e6600 and known working OCZ 2x2GB ram and a used (ala [H] FS/FT) 7800GTX.

Thing has been working every day for exactly 1 week. Now it seems to have given up the ghost? Powers on, power light on, fans spin, mobo light for RAM is green. But no video.

Things I have tried:

1. Disconnected / reconnected DVI cable. No good.
2. Tried different monitor. No good.
3. Tried replacing the 7800GTX with a 6200 LE (which I know works). No good.
4. Tried removing and reseating the RAM. No good
5. Tried one stick of RAM in all different slots. No good.

What next?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top