DDR3 price for next year.

I didn't see where it would go up.

This was said.
According to DRAMeXchange, 1Q10 DRAM aggregate demand will be slightly below aggregate supply, which we think DRAM price will appropriately fall 10%~20% QoQ in Q1’10.

"we DRAMeXchange think DRAM will likely face serious shortage in 2H10 triggered by the hot PC sales and PC-OEMs may pull up the inventory level in 2Q09 to handle the shortage for 2H10."

Well I guess an initial 1Q drop in price followed by a 2H shortage. Well that's what happened this year.

Well it really depends on the global economic situation maybe more then them not producing as much as they used to.

Ram hasn't been this cheap i think since a long time.

Dunno why you guys think it is cheap.

I picked up 12 GB DDR3 for less than 250! No mail-in rebat (I hate MIR's). Corsair XMS3-1600 12GB Kit

I just know they need to fix the issue ASAP; you can buy the cheap ram now for what highend ram was a few months ago, total BS. The world is hurting and they want to double prices; greedy bastages

I just know they need to fix the issue ASAP; you can buy the cheap ram now for what highend ram was a few months ago, total BS. The world is hurting and they want to double prices; greedy bastages

That's why I buy from forum members. There's always someone parting out their rig or needs money.

Man, I'm glad i got my 6GB of G.skill when I did, kind of wish i would have picked up 12GB, but that might have messed up my overclock. 80 bucks shipped for G.Skill PI, don't even think you can get the entry level ram anywhere near that cheap anymore.

I remember when 4GB of DDR2 was under $50 around springtime last year. Glad I bought that when I did.
Too bad I didn't know I'd be getting a P55 board at the end of the year, or I'd have gotten some DDR3 as well.

Back