DD RBX question

SevenWords

Limp Gawd
Hi, I'm thinking about getting a Danger Den RBX but I had a question about the two outlet nozzles on it. With a strong enough pump (I believe mine is a DD D-4) can you send one outlet to the gpu block and one to like a NB block and then use a Y fitting to bring them back to one just before the res? I wasn't sure how this would affect flow or performance, or if it would even work. Sorry, I'm just beginning in WC.

The rout with the least restriction (probably the NB) would get the most flow. You are better off running everything in-line. I would also just get a TDX instead.

Honestly, I'm sure you *could*.

I bet the temperature difference between 1 outlet and 2 outlets would be quite small...

so I'm taking it that most people don't think much of the dual outlet setup on the rbx? Am I better off with an apogee or something similar?

The TDX performs better than the RBX by 1-2'c...

The apogee is about equal.

The storm is the top of the line right now.

The RBX is old tech.

Arcygenical said:
The TDX performs better than the RBX by 1-2'c...

The apogee is about equal.

The storm is the top of the line right now.

The RBX is old tech.
Uhh, according to ProCooling, the RBX outperforms the TDX. The TDX is an RBX that's been reworked to a two barb design.

penguin said:
Uhh, according to ProCooling, the RBX outperforms the TDX. The TDX is an RBX that's been reworked to a two barb design.

Really, hmm? I was talking out of personal experience... But we all know how many other variables there can be. I mean, maybe I just applied the paste better for the TDX.

Cool to know.

Back