DD fillport

dbc

n00b
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
40
I was looking at this thing, and i started to wonder, How exactly do you put water in using this? a funnel? a piece of tubing? :confused:

it's probably something simple, since as far as I can tell it's just a little valve.

edit: or is it just for bleeding the system?
 
Yep you drill a 1 inch hole and it has a plastic washer that scews on from the bottom. Here is a pic of one in my case. You just put a funnel in it and pour...


Scull.jpg
 
dbc said:
simple enough. :)

I like the grill. :D


Thanks..It isn't really a grill though. It is the Rad with a plastic decorative scull over it. Hehehehe I wanted to spruce it up a little...
 
what do you use to drill the hole????
what size?
if possible can you show pics?
 
Hey what's that plastic stuff you're using in that pic to line the rad hole with?
 
[RIP]Zeus said:
what do you use to drill the hole????
what size?
if possible can you show pics?

1 inch Hole saw.
You can get them at Home Depot or any hardware store. You need a drill and a hole saw like this.

1386432.jpg
 
Wolf-R1 said:
Hey what's that plastic stuff you're using in that pic to line the rad hole with?

It is door trim that you can buy at any local automotive store. You can get it in any color and it is like rubber. You can even get it in chrome...LOL
 
Vapo_Chillin said:
It is door trim that you can buy at any local automotive store. You can get it in any color and it is like rubber. You can even get it in chrome...LOL


:D thanks! I should expand my searches to broader reaches than the hardware stores! :p
 
Back
Top