• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

DD 12v pump installing

cnick79

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
1,836
Which part of the DD 12v pump is the inlet and which part is the outlet? There's a barb sticking out the top and one out the side but I'm not sure which way is which. Anyone know?
 
The center one is the inlet, just a TINY bit of searching would have told you that.
 
The one on the top is the outlet, it has a little arrow on it if you look hard enough. Good luck with your new pump
 
Thank's a ton! I hope to get picks when I'm up and running. Hopefully next week.
 
u know, the sad thing is, when i first got my via aqua, i put it on backwards :eek:...not a great idea :p
 
Lol i had the same trouble... luckily, I test-run the loop out of the box anyways so I saw that water was going out the top outlet rather than the side one.
 
Back
Top