DCUO F2P

Psych0

Weaksauce
Used search and could not find another thread so.....

Spent an hour or so playing this game and got to level eight...had a blast.

Anyone else playing?

Can not speak for long timers of this game but so far this game seems amazing.

Looking forward to playing some more when I wake up today :eek:

As soon as internet comes back up in my area, ill give it a go. been wanting to try this for awhile

Installing now. I've been in teh mood to try teh mmo scene again but nothings quite fit the bill.

I played DCUO for a few months after it came out. Definitely different from your other MMO's as far as combat/controls goes. If you have a game pad, I would suggest playing it with that.

Now that it is F2P I might hop back in some time.

were i live (central CT) almost75% of the state lost power due the most recent snow storm... i believe alot of new england got hit with it.
i got power back on tuesday, but will not have internet, comcast line being down woot!! :)

but seriously though. this is also free on ps3

Downloaded it yesterday. Haven't made a character yet, just watched the opening intro. What I want to know is why can't hollywood make animated movies as good as the ones in games (DCUO and Star wars KOTOR both have amazing videos).

The gaming audiences acceptance and reception of CG film making differs from that of the general public. Due to the high cost and possible reluctance of the general public in accepting a more serious and older targeted CG (or animated in general) film, this makes it unlikely for one to be financed. Particularly as more comedy and kid oriented films do so well.

Back