dC0m's Parts Emporium [+Updated Frequently!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dC0m

Supreme [H]ardness
Terms of Sale:
  • I only accept non-Credit Card Paypal, non-Credit Card Amazon Payments, and USPS Money Order.
  • I am Paypal Premier verified.
  • I strive to ship your item out within 1-2 business days.
  • All Items will be shipped by USPS (most with Delivery Confirmation) (CON48).
  • All Prices include shipping unless otherwise noted.
  • Local pickup available in San Diego, CA.
  • All Orders must be paid in full before shipped out.
  • If Interested in anything, or want to negotiate, PM me.
  • First come, first serve.
  • Heatware: Click Here.

Case:
  • $100 + shipping - Silverstone Raven RV-02 Full Tower Case. Comes with case itself, retail box, most mounting hardware. One expansion slot is missing. Other than that, the case is in excellent condition. Top 120mm exhaust fan has been replaced with a 120mm aftermarket fan.

Motherboard:
  • $80 Shipped - ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 ATX LGA 1155 Motherboard. Excellent condition. Comes with motherboard itself, retail box, manuals, I/O shield plate, and crossfire bridge. The drivers CD, however is missing.

Graphics Cards
  • $45 Shipped - ASUS HD Radeon 3650 Silent Fanless PCI-E (Model EAH3650). Great condition. This is the passively cooled PCI-E, NOT AGP version. Comes with graphics card itself.

Sound Card:
  • $90 Shipped - Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium (Model: SB0880). Excellent condition. Comes with the card itself.

Fans / Cooling:
  • 2x $9 Shipped ea - Scythe S-Flex SFF21E 120mm Fan. Excellent condition. Comes with fan itself; 3 pin to 4 pin adaptor not included.
  • $15 Shipped - Stock 6870 HSF. A working pull from an XFX 6870 XFX HD-687A-ZHFC. Excellent condition. Comes with heatsink fan itself. The power connector is a small 3-pin connector.

Headphones:
  • $150 Shipped - Monster Miles Davis Tribute Headphones. Excellent condition - comes with original box, sealed CD, extra ear tips/buds, 3 branded headphone cases, and headphones itself. Cables, jack and earpiece are in pristine condition. Used no more than 5 times for sound quality testing purposes.
  • $80 Shipped - Monster Turbines In-Ear Speakers with ControlTalk mic. Excellent condition - comes with original box, two headphone cases, and extra ear tips/buds, and headphones itself. Cables, jack, and earpiece are in pristine condition. Used no more than 10 times for sound quality testing purposes.

Accessories:
  • $50 Shipped - Steelseries 7H Headset. Very good condition. The leather pading / ear cushions have slight wear due to normal wear and tear. The cables and jacks are in very good condition. Comes with headset itself as well as an extra set of "cloth-like" material ear cushions.

Games:
  • $20 Shipped - AMD Radeon Silver Reward code. Good for any 2 of the following games: Hitman Absolution, Sleeping Dogs, Deus Ex, Sniper Elite, Far Cry 3, Fry Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Dirt 3, Dirt 3 Showdown. I can PM you the code after payment or I can mail you the physical card. The code is unscratched and unused.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back