• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DC Gift Exchange: First Annual!

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
Joined
Aug 29, 2001
Messages
21,141
DC Secret Santa
(The New Years Edition)​

How this will work:

Anyone wishing to participate will need only submit their address to hoth17 by December 21. On December 23, you will each receive a message containing who you will be giving your gift to, and their address. By the 28th, you will need to have shipped the gift, and should be eagerly anticipating a gift of your own.​

Rules:
1) You must send a private message containing your name, shipping address to hoth17 by Dec 21​
2) Gifts must be worth at least $15, there will be no upper limit. Please new items or since this is DC, gently used "D"​
3) All gifts must be shipped by December 28​

We got a very late start on this, so I might suggest shipping directly to your SS.
This is our first go at this to see if we want to do a bigger version of this next year.
Hoth17 has agreed to be the collection point for the info as there is no way I can do it currently. That said I am helping with this to make sure it goes smoothly.

When you get your gift, pics or it didn't happen! :D


Feel free to message hoth17 or kendrak with any questions.

The above can be modified by myself or a Mod at any time.
 
very very tempting......ill have to see when i get back to the states....
 
I'd love to, but I'm gone most of December, so not sure I could ship on time.
I'd definitely be in if we did more in future years though.
 
I'd love to, but I'm gone most of December, so not sure I could ship on time.
I'd definitely be in if we did more in future years though.

If you can log onto amazon and type in the person addy, you can ship ;)
 
Just sent you a message hoth! My gift won't be able to go out until the 27th though since I will be in NY for Christmas, unless I can find something that I can drop ship on amazon/newegg from my phone.
 
Great, glad to have you. No problem on the shipping, they should be out by the 28th, so 27th is fine.
 
As I was involved in the late night IRC discussion that developed into this, I suppose I need to participate :p
 
I'll be assigning people tonight, as I'll give people until then to sign up. We are currently at 19 people.
 
Alright, everyone should have the [H]ardOCP username and shipping address of who they are giving a gift.
 
might be a good time to start a thread labeled... reasonably priced gifts I might want....
 
Also, I know of a few packages that should be arriving tomorrow. Once you receive your gift, be sure to let us all know!
 
Just ordered mine should be there soon. I completely forgot to order it yesterday. Sorry to my SS.
 
UPS Made a little delivery today!

fgOqrl.jpg


I needed a new mouse as my poor mx510 was starting to crap out.. Thanks Santa from Denver!
 
I had to send a gift card to mine. :( I was going to do something better, but my wife was admitted to the hospital christmas night, and is still in at this time.
 
I had to send a gift card to mine. :( I was going to do something better, but my wife was admitted to the hospital christmas night, and is still in at this time.

Dang man, thats rough. Kudos to you for getting anything at all out.
 
Apologies to my recipient. Amazon says next Thursday the 5th for delivery. I promise it will get there though and hopefully sooner than expected.


Also nice mouse Vee! I love mine, it's quite an upgrade from an MX510. Just be careful not to accidentally press the rocker switch under the left button, takes some getting used to.
 
This was all a bit rushed to try and get one done... I think as long as an effort was made people should understand.
 
Received mine today and I must say I'm quite happy! :) 6 sticks of XMS3 DDR3-1333 and 2 opteron 4130s. Anyone know where to find a cheap dual c32 board? ;) EDIT: I forgot :eek: to mention the 2 8GB flash drives also included.

NobleX13 you rock.

2011-12-28%25252014.48.03.jpg" height="480" width="640"


The gift for my recipient shipped out today so hopefully it will be there by the end of the week. Shoprunner FTW.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top