Dawn and Dusk Music Video on MTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

dderidex

Supreme [H]ardness
Apparently, it was on the air on MTV2, but you can see if from MTV's site, here.

Check the link "Bring Me To Life (MTV2 Video Mod from the Dusk and Dawn video game)"

It's.....uhhh.....pretty cool.

I want to see that running on a PC!

Damn it I have to load it in IE. :mad: ....... :eek: Wow... totally worth it.
That last bit in with them outdoorst is just.... wow...
Anyone know where I can DL it? :D

Firefox didnt work for me either. :/ Had to use IE.

Was pretty neat. The last clip though where she turned sideways, was a bit "thicker" in the backside than one would have imagined...

Pretty damn cool that demon playing the drums was from another nvidia tech demo. Now they need a video with nalu

Wow, that was cool. The end part especially.

I want a sequel! They are sort of doing the (not meant to offend anyone) white-person shuffle dance. They have wings, shouldn't they be flying around heaven or hell or the treetops or something.

Haha, just saw the leisure suit larry one(s). Great stuff, all of them.

Should put some of the UT2004 characters in, some of those characters models are really unique.

One of them had a UT2K4 character in it.

Think it was 'Ride' by the Vines. Or 'Stand and Choose' - the one that doesn't have any text by it in the list. Don't recall which.

Is it wrong to thing the Jade Empire video and model looks better than Christina Milian's video (they play side by side in parts)?

I'd totally let Bloodrayne suck me dry... both in the literal sense and innuendo sense.. mmmm....

Now if you'll excuse me....

EDIT CIWS - This is the Video Card Forum. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back