Daves HTPC setup

Dave159

Gawd
Well guys i decide to build an htpc, so i got the computer from my brothers work at there tech center for free, its fairly decent for free who can complain right? so i just put in a spare 8600 and i was off.

Thats the htpc new case is coming just need to decide what.

Thats my modded xbox and my scientific atlanta 3250 HD box

Thats the side view of my tv i was mounted but because of the rgb cable location i had to take it off for now so ill just get a dvi to hdmi adapter and put it back on.

and that is my lg 32" 32LC7D hdtv its amazing

so tell me what you guys think any suggestions i am just in the starting stages so it be awesome to hear what you guys think.

and also sorry for the crappy phone pictures.

well it didnt come with hard drive so all i had lying around was a 10gb hard drive haha even my flash drive is bigger then that, but im gunna pick one up soon no biggy im just streaming anyways :D oh and ill get the specs for you guys by the end of tonight

10GB might actually work, I had a 7.?GB drive that worked but only had a maximum of 100MB available, whoops.

i guess not lol i probably only got 5 mbs of free space for now lol. so does any one have any case suggestions for me?

Fresh install of Vista x64 with all drivers and fully patched (without SP1). 25gb of space used. 4gb of that is the pagefile.sys and 4gb of it for hiberfil.sys. A 40gb drive just for Vista (no other software) will barely get you by. When SP1 comes out, good luck. :p

Back