• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Dates are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiny

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
6,346
Hey, the dates under the usernames are gone.

Those are kind of an important factor in the FS/FT forums.

Granted no one should rely on just those....but it helps.

:confused:

*EDITED FOR THE GRAMMEAR NATZZZEES!
 
Megadeth_Guy01 said:
Us [H] go'ers have told the higher-ups this but, eh hem "noone" is listening to us.

Actually guys, I'd be willing to bet that it has to do with tweaks being made, based on your feedback, concerning the new add. Just be patient, I'm sure it will be fixed as soon as possible.

 
And also of note....the search box is cut off by the ad.
 
How hard is it to click on the name and then click on "view public profile"

It tells you the join date there. If your only reason for this is FS/FT it shouldn't be too much of a hinderance to check this.
 
I really don't mind the ad. I just hate the layout of the site it leads. as long as no ads are inserted between posts :eek:
 
I do like the smaller and darker text in the sigs though, makes 'em stand out less, less obnoxious
 
I thought the same thing when I first noticed they were missing. However, just like post count, they're still in the profile. A couple of clicks is all it takes; if you're unwilling to do that amount of reasearch before an FS/T deal, join date is the least of your concerns.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top