- Joined
- Oct 4, 2007
- Messages
- 13,080
Well, at least for me, here is a strange one. I decided to go ahead and purchase a 960GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD and clone to it from my AData 480 GB SSD. Now, the clone went fine, the computer booted, I removed everything from 480 and made it a secondary drive.
Here is the strange thing, I started copying 3 VHD's over to the 480 from the 960 and the speed was around 303 MB/s according to the Windows 10 file dialog box. Now, 1/3 of the way through, the speed dived to about 92 MB/s and never went back up. Any idea why that would happen? (Windows 10 Pro with 24GB of ram.)
Here is the strange thing, I started copying 3 VHD's over to the 480 from the 960 and the speed was around 303 MB/s according to the Windows 10 file dialog box. Now, 1/3 of the way through, the speed dived to about 92 MB/s and never went back up. Any idea why that would happen? (Windows 10 Pro with 24GB of ram.)