• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Data Recovery Advice Needed?

Cyber

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
190
I installed my Hitachi 7k250 drive today and am unable to access it. I went into Computer Management, Storage, Disk Management and apparently the hard drive is in RAW format and has lost a partition. Windows 7 prompts me to format the disk and I hit cancel.

Has anyone used Pandora Recovery or Get Data Back?

Which data recovery program do you recommend to get whatever data I can?
 
R-Tools data recovery, worked for me years back on a raw partition.

But if you just installed the drive today, how does it have anything on it?
 
It was from my old AMD system that I parted out and sold. It was my backup drive and I installed it on my swapable tray and put it in. Had it lying around and decided to put it to use as my storage and backup drive. My SSD drive is only used for OS and BF2C.
 
getdataback worked great for me. i had formatted the drive and i still got all ~850GB of data back off it. took a while though. :D
 
Back
Top