Dash Cam

jstenuf

2[H]4U
I am considering installing a dash cam for my protection after a recent experience with a LEO.
I am leaning towards the Thinkware brand. Since I can't find any 4 channel systems, I am thinking of purchasing 2 two channel systems: 1 each for front
and back and one for each side with a backup battery pack. I would appreciate any thoughts or ideas on the whole purchase/ install process.
Thanks in advance.

I would Suggest go for XIAOMI 70MAI Smart Midrive D01 its an 1080P with 130 Degree IMX323 and Sensor Voice Control. it also supports WiFi connection which allows you to real-time to watch the recording and share the videos or images

If you're in the south make sure you get a model with capacitors and not a battery, if its >90f outside the one I had would shutoff due to heat after about 10 minutes.
I have two of the cheaper model F50 Thinkware and they work great.

I have a Anker Roav DashCam A1. Decent dash cam for the price. Has wifi connection so you can download videos to your phone without needing to connect with a cable. It handled 90+f from last summer and with the car in the parking lot for 10 hours with no issue. Think they have a version of it with a front and back camera, probably can find it easy enough if you are set on having that feature.

I always use Street Guardian stuff. Pricey but you get what you pay off.

Back