• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Darn the kid didn't sign

OPUS1

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
1,766
:eek: So here is the day, My new PCP&C 510 Deluxe will arrive
Been tracking it's every move as if my name was Jack Bower :cool:
I knew when it left Cali, No problems
I knew when and where it was at all times :p
I had it all figured out...Life is good....
No wait..what?... Fed man asked you if you can sign and you said what!?!?!?!?!?!
"I'm not sure"
Fed man walks away with package, (I know he was smerking)
Fed man says as he walks away " I'll be back "
When....WHEN>>>>>WHEN :confused:
O well there's always tommorrow

ANYBODY LOOKIN FOR A NEW CHILD UNIT?
 
LoL! Completely different from me!

Fed man comes to my house with a package for the parentals and says "Can you sign for this?" .... "Do I have a right hand?"

Then I rip it open like a preteen on christmas and see what the wonderful bounty is.

Perhaps you could sell your child on ebay as a doorman or something?
 
Well I couldn't wait..
So I just drove down to Fedcentral and picked it up!
lets see 2nd day shipping and 1 hour driving = NO ALLOWANCE MAwHA HA HAH AHHAH :D
I went to pick up the box from the counter (thinkin it's light) and whoa this sucker is heavy!
Read somewhere that you can tell a good PS by it's weight, if this true this is the best PS ever!
Well time to tear down and install
Wish me luck!
 
Pack said kid up and send him to PCP&C via ground with a note inside to send it back to you COD after they receive it. I bet the kid will sign for packages from then on.
 
OPUS1 said:
....Been tracking it's every move as if my name was Jack Bower...

Perhaps if you had tracked it like Jack Bauer it would have worked out better.
 
haha is this your kid you're talkin about. that's funny... i'm sure i've done that to my dad a couple times... :D
 
You guys are way to soft! I just put one of those boot srceens on his puter that says "a system error has occured,restart you computer"
Boy I didn't know he knew such language :eek: Good thing Gates wasn't around.
And when he figured it out I became his object of disdain(he he heheheheheh)
Hey Nomar LOLOLOL
 
now you need to follow that up with a pic of his desktop as the background
and relocate all his shortcuts off screen :p

make sure to time him
 
That's rude!
I'm afraid he might build a flamer like the one on the front page!
I'm on it :D

Over and under is 60 seconds
 
lol.... 5 bucks for the kid!!!.... :p
nah, i m playin

how old is he anyways?
 
OPUS1 said:
14 yrs old
he's digging a hole 6x6x6 right now :)
hahah... tell him to change the specs to 6x6x20... so hes "farther down"...lol
 
Back
Top