• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Darn it

darktiger

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
11,819
40+ days before I go anywhere........I guess I have to wait at 15th place for awhile....
 
upriverpaddler said:
You poor, poor thing. I feel so sorry for your pain. No, really. I do.




Rank 1055

Ah, sarcasm, a trait I can relate too ;) :D Fold on!


 
BillR said:
Ah, sarcasm, a trait I can relate too ;) :D
I can't. The doctors say it might be incurable. I might only have six weeks to live.

 
You could always start over and make a new name then you will moce up faster

 
Duster said:
You could always start over and make a new name then you will moce up faster

I volunteer for the cause. We, who are about to die...

And it's what happens when "v" is next to "c". I'd think someone named "Qwertyman" would know that :p

 
unhappy_mage said:
I volunteer for the cause. We, who are about to die...

And it's what happens when "v" is next to "c". I'd think someone named "Qwertyman" would know that :p


yeah he has the right idea... darn fat fingers get lazy sometimes



 
Does anyone want to add me to their folding machines so I can move up the ranks faster? :D :p
 
darktiger said:
Does anyone want to add me to their folding machines so I can move up the ranks faster? :D :p
According to the Strategic Air Command's "Compassion for Crewdogs" training manual, hmm, let me look it up again...

Oh yeah, here it is:

"Sympathy can be found in the dictionary, listed between 'shit' and 'syphilis' "... :D
 
darktiger said:
Does anyone want to add me to their folding machines so I can move up the ranks faster? :D :p

F*** No!! :p

I am having a hard enough time moving up. Mostly seesawing up and down.
 
Back
Top