Mar 16, 2004 #1 F Finsta Gawd Joined Oct 9, 2003 Messages 707 Darn, I got myself a P4 2.8C with the Stepping of SL6WT. Is this a good overclocker, or am I using a dud overclocker?
Darn, I got myself a P4 2.8C with the Stepping of SL6WT. Is this a good overclocker, or am I using a dud overclocker?
Mar 16, 2004 #2 B BillLeeLee [H]F Junkie Joined Jul 2, 2003 Messages 13,486 Looking on the overclockers.com CPU database, there are some that have reached over 3.2 - 3.4 Ghz at near stock voltage with forced air cooling.
Looking on the overclockers.com CPU database, there are some that have reached over 3.2 - 3.4 Ghz at near stock voltage with forced air cooling.
Mar 16, 2004 #3 F Finsta Gawd Joined Oct 9, 2003 Messages 707 Has anybody had any luck on these forums with this Stepping?
Mar 16, 2004 #4 C Chomp Gawd Joined Sep 16, 2003 Messages 547 I have mine stable @ 3.4, but I dunno what stepping it is. How do I check?
Mar 16, 2004 #5 F Finsta Gawd Joined Oct 9, 2003 Messages 707 Well, my S Code is SL6WT, and on the Overclocker's DB - speeds of 3.612GHz were max on this S Code and my stepping is D1.
Well, my S Code is SL6WT, and on the Overclocker's DB - speeds of 3.612GHz were max on this S Code and my stepping is D1.
Mar 17, 2004 #6 C Chomp Gawd Joined Sep 16, 2003 Messages 547 On CPU-Z It says Stepping: 9 Revision: D1 What does this mean? Do some people's say Revision: m0 or something?
On CPU-Z It says Stepping: 9 Revision: D1 What does this mean? Do some people's say Revision: m0 or something?