• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Darksiders 4 (Sequel/Remaster/Remake?)

Still need to finish Genesis.....was a bit meh. Also have DS3 in my backlog of shame to try.
 
Well there are the 4 Horsemen as far as I know there only been 3 Darksiders games not sure what Rider is left.
 
Well there are the 4 Horsemen as far as I know there only been 3 Darksiders games not sure what Rider is left.
4 actually and he's already been introduced in part 3 (Strife), and its most likely guaranteed to be another negro. fucking yawn
 
Well there are the 4 Horsemen as far as I know there only been 3 Darksiders games not sure what Rider is left.
Darksiders = War
Darksiders 2 = Death
Darksiders 3 = Fury

The fourth one is Strife, who you can play as in Darksiders Genesis. He dual wields pistols.
its most likely guaranteed to be another negro. fucking yawn
Both Phil LaMarr and Chris Jai Alex are VAs who have been around a very long time and are excellent actors.
 
Something's telling me this is most likely still years away otherwise I think they'd have a little more to show than that.
Both Phil LaMarr and Chris Jai Alex are VAs who have been around a very long time and are excellent actors.
I'm not sure if you know this (maybe you do seeing as you mention him) but Phil LaMarr does the Voice for Vulgrim in Darksiders 3. I'm not sure about the other games. Also Vamp from MGS2 but everyone knows that :p. Also for the record, I'm not a raysist but I pretend to be one on the internet! (I'm not a doctor, but I do play one on tv):D
 
Back
Top