Darksiders 3: Fury's Apocalypse Countdown to Launch Trailer

Discussion in '[H]ard|OCP Front Page News' started by cageymaru, Nov 16, 2018.

1. cageymaru

cageymaru [H]ard|News

Blade-Runner likes this.
  2. zkostik

zkostik Gawd

I'm really looking forward to this one as I very much enjoyed previous instances. Will have to see if I finish Kingdom Come Deliverance by the time it comes out. I'm not keep on pre-ordering it though but discount is good and I'm considering showing the devs some support. Decisions decisions...

3. Nolan7689

Nolan7689 Gawd

Fuck man. I haven’t gotten RDR2 yet, Spyro remastered just came out, Pokémon on Switch as well and now Darksiders 3 coming soon. Too many games, too many work hours, first world problems.

Kinsaras likes this.
  4. MrSteel74

MrSteel74 [H]ard|Gawd

Keep an eye on Green Man Gaming over the last 5 months they've had the game as low as 33% off for a pre-order which is when I grabbed it as I love the series and I am looking forward to this one.

5. Rahh

Rahh [H]ard|Gawd

Why does it look so crappy? Like it resembles WoW graphics from 5 years ago.

6. Nunu

Nunu Limp Gawd

I have been a fan of all the Darksider games, good story line and art style. Looking forward to this continuing that tradition.

7. Soulmetzger

Soulmetzger [H]ard|Gawd

I loved the first installment, but the second one not so much. The second one had too much backtracking that felt like they were just trying to lengthen playtime. This one I think I'll wait until it hits the bargain bin.

ccwilder3 likes this.
  8. fs123

fs123 Kyle is a Bad Motherfucker

I like Darksiders 2. The soundtracks by Jesper Kyd are amongst the best game tracks of all time, especially 'the Guardian'

Soulmetzger likes this.
  9. SomeFknGuy

SomeFknGuy [H]ard|Gawd

This one is on my list! Definitely looking forward to it as I enjoyed the previous two quite a lot.