dar124's FS post - New Items Added

dar124

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
2,315
All items, descriptions, pictures and prices are below. I am not looking for trades at this time. PM me with any questions.

I will ship to US addresses only.

I've done a lot of selling on eBay and here on the FS forums.

Heatware

I accept payments via PayPal F&F darrinromanski@gmail.com and Venmo @darrinromanski


Laptop

Misc

Memory
 
Last edited:
re: Microsoft Works Suite 2001 - Windows - STILL FACTORY SEALED 6 Discs

Man, that should be in a museum or a collector's collection somewhere :)

glws !
 
re: Microsoft Works Suite 2001 - Windows - STILL FACTORY SEALED 6 Discs

Man, that should be in a museum or a collector's collection somewhere :)

glws !


Ha Ha, yea I know. But figured I'd throw it out there. Who knows, someone somewhere could be looking for it!!! ;)
 
Back
Top