Daniel_K is back!

Aww poor thing, he must need more attention... don't fret, tomorrow he will make a big post announcing that he is leaving again because someone at Creative made the scary face at him and hurt his feelings again. Poor guy might even cry...

Seriously, Daniel_K can go take a flying fuck through a rolling doughnut. I grew tired of his emo bullshit a long time ago - in fact I wish Creative would slap a big fat lawsuit on his ass for violating their intellectual property rights time and time again.
 
Aww poor thing, he must need more attention... don't fret, tomorrow he will make a big post announcing that he is leaving again because someone at Creative made the scary face at him and hurt his feelings again. Poor guy might even cry...

Seriously, Daniel_K can go take a flying fuck through a rolling doughnut. I grew tired of his emo bullshit a long time ago - in fact I wish Creative would slap a big fat lawsuit on his ass for violating their intellectual property rights time and time again.

I wish creative would STFU and kill themselves so DK could come back and get DDL to work on my x-fi. I want 5.1 in games to my HT setup but I sure as hell aint buying ANOTHER x-fi to do so.
 
What receiver do you have? It might have 6 channel analog input.
 
Aww poor thing, he must need more attention... don't fret, tomorrow he will make a big post announcing that he is leaving again because someone at Creative made the scary face at him and hurt his feelings again. Poor guy might even cry...

Seriously, Daniel_K can go take a flying fuck through a rolling doughnut. I grew tired of his emo bullshit a long time ago - in fact I wish Creative would slap a big fat lawsuit on his ass for violating their intellectual property rights time and time again.

QFT!
/thread
 
I wish creative would STFU and kill themselves so DK could come back and get DDL to work on my x-fi. I want 5.1 in games to my HT setup but I sure as hell aint buying ANOTHER x-fi to do so.

You then pay Dolby for the license? :rolleyes:
Or do you just want to use their features for free? :rolleyes:

You want DDL, then PAY for it, el chepo! :mad:
 
Back
Top