Dangerden Maze 4 vs TDX copper vs TDX Silver

lRaphl

Weaksauce
Hi,
I'm looking to buy one of these 3 blocks and I would like to know how many celcius degrees I could gain from Maze 4 to TDX copper and TDX copper to TDX silver? If there is not much gain (2-3 C) I will go with the cheapest one! ;)

Thank you

Ive heard that TDX copper to silver is practicly no diff.

Maze 4 to TDX I dont know.

MikeP said:
Ive heard that TDX copper to silver is practicly no diff.

Maze 4 to TDX I dont know.

The difference, I read, is a degree or two.
The copper TDX has the best price/performance ratio of the three, I'd say. It's better than the Maze 4.

Ok, and could there be a best choice (of an other brand) for the same price as the TDX copper??

Problem with TDX vs Maze 4 : Much greater pressure drop in TDX (I think 6 times greater pressure drop if not more). This means that while it might be great for cooling 0.5-1C more, it is not so good if used in a series; ie if you are WCing the chipset, cpu, and gpu. So that is the trade off. Little better cooling, alot worse pressure drop.

I'm only watercooling the CPU. 0.5-1C better with the TDX isn't worth it.

Anything better than Dangerden products on the market??

swflbatth said:
Problem with TDX vs Maze 4 : Much greater pressure drop in TDX (I think 6 times greater pressure drop if not more). This means that while it might be great for cooling 0.5-1C more, it is not so good if used in a series; ie if you are WCing the chipset, cpu, and gpu. So that is the trade off. Little better cooling, alot worse pressure drop.

By pressure drop, do you mean that TDX is very restrictive? If so, isn't that really the owners choice, it is possible to change the nozzle on TDX to a less restrictive one. Where did you get your data from for the comparison?

swiftech! fugly but significant difference with low flow rates, and better still at high flow rates. cheap too. got mine from sidewinder

Devilpup said:
swiftech! fugly but significant difference with low flow rates, and better still at high flow rates. cheap too. got mine from sidewinder
very true statements...best bang for the buck.
gary at sidewinders is great.

Back