Dangerden Lan Tower 450W

EQWoody

Limp Gawd
As everyone knows by now, DD has gone out of business. I was one of the lucky few to get this case for a whole whopping 35 dollars.

I'll take more photos of it once I get the Di-noc carbon fiber wrap for it and the plexi cleaner. Going to be an Oregon Duck themed case.

DD Tower 450w
Silverstone 450w SFX
EVGA 560ti
ASRock z68-itx
i3-2100
8gb Corsair Vengeance
60gb Crucial M4 SSD
1tb WD Black

tPL5H.jpg

inuut.jpg

EkwPw.jpg

Last edited:
Cool little case. Being made entirely out of acrylic how heavy is it?

Cool little case. Being made entirely out of acrylic how heavy is it?

You know I'm not to sure what it is fully built up. I carried it about .25 miles before and it wasnt bad at all. Didn't have to switch arms or anything.

You know I'm not to sure what it is fully built up. I carried it about .25 miles before and it wasnt bad at all. Didn't have to switch arms or anything.
Cool, cool. I really like the layout of this case. Being a modder it looks like it would just be an awesome starting point for a cool SFF project! I'm looking forward to seeing this wrapped in 'carbon fiber'. I love that di-noc stuff.

Cool, cool. I really like the layout of this case. Being a modder it looks like it would just be an awesome starting point for a cool SFF project! I'm looking forward to seeing this wrapped in 'carbon fiber'. I love that di-noc stuff.

Yeah it will be pretty awesome. The acrylic is nice but the black after a day shows so much dust.

Awesome build. It's a shame DD closed shop. This case would be awesome for a SFF build I'm planning

Awesome build. It's a shame DD closed shop. This case would be awesome for a SFF build I'm planning

It's a great case, I can't wait to finish it up. Right now it's a sloppy mess.

You can find these cases on ebay sometimes. People charge a lot now though since they're gone. I paid 35.

Little sneak preview.

2t8l0.jpg

Finished with all the Di-Noc, waiting for some fans and some paint.

Sweeeet. Looks really good. How's that stuff sticking to the acrylic?

just pulling your tail, I lived in Eugene for years

edit/ Not like I really keep up on it, but my understanding is that the Ducks have been a real powerhouse lately

just pulling your tail, I lived in Eugene for years

edit/ Not like I really keep up on it, but my understanding is that the Ducks have been a real powerhouse lately

Would be in the NCG this year had they not blown it to Stanford.

Back