DangerDen Dual 80mm

FrozenOver2

Limp Gawd
Is this comparable to a 1 120mm radiator. It seems like its a little less but has anyone used this radiator successfully. And does anyone know if this will fit on the 2 80mm fans in the front of the Lian Li cases (60 series).

they have a dual 80?

do you mean the black ice MicroII? ive never heard of anyone using it. im not too keen on black ice since they paint em and it makes em perform worse, and im not too keen on 80mm since they push less air than 120's, but it might be OK for light watercooling (as in just a CPU)

as for fitting, the size is on the page, cut out a piece of cardboard and fit it

yeah i am talking about the blackice because my case is the pc-60 and its the only thing that might fit inside the actual case.

Anyone know which heatercore DD used to make this? I can't really fit one of those 77 Bonnevilles in my current case without a lot of trouble, so a dual 80mm rad will have to do until I get a new case (Won't be for nearly a year). I think I could get some decent performance out of it with my high powered Papst fans, but there's no way I'm paying $70 (After shipping) for that one from DD.

Back