• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Danger Den TDX vs. RBX?

Bionic_Tuna

Weaksauce
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
70
I'm going with mostly DD stuff for my set up, but I was wondering if their is any performance difference between these two blocks.
 
I believe that the TDX outperforms the RBX as long as you have a pump with high head, such as the swiftech m600 or whatever it is. The TDX is a less restrictive block and allows for higher flowrates.
 
The wider base of the TDX makes it easier to mount that the RBX, and the single outlet means less chance of the tubing torquing the block. RBX=obsolete.
 
the tdx is intended as a replacement of the rdx. it is basically the same design with only one barb and an improved mounting base. there is no advantage (or real reason) to get an rdx.
 
Call me ignorant, but I like the way the RBX is designed. I'll post some performance numbers for it once my stuff from frozencpu comes in next week and I can set up my new system.
 
cloaked said:
the tdx is intended as a replacement of the rdx. it is basically the same design with only one barb and an improved mounting base. there is no advantage (or real reason) to get an rdx.

except for the fact that its super easy to crush a core with an RBX unless you put non stock pads on...and it splits the flow rate which kills it...and it has been shown to perform less than the TDX...and hey its the same price as the TDX, why not get something modern instead of living in the past?
 
kronchev-that is exactly what i said. there is no reason to get an rdx, as the tdx is better in basically all departmemts
 
JVP said:
I think the RBX looks alot better than the TDX.


Unless you got a S-TDX like me...then it is just uber sexy :D

stdxinside.jpg
 
Back
Top