Danger Den RBX vs. Swifty

Hondaman4ever

Weaksauce
Just need input as to any big difference between these two water blocks. I plan on purchasing a kit from danger den, just need to be sure about which cpu block to get. I guess this question also applies for a chipset cooling solution too. Any advice is greatly appreciated. This is my first post, so please go easy on me :p

The 3 barbs on the RBX would help me route my cooling lines, but i dunno if that makes much difference in performance.

Hondaman4ever said:
Just need input as to any big difference between these two water blocks. I plan on purchasing a kit from danger den, just need to be sure about which cpu block to get. I guess this question also applies for a chipset cooling solution too. Any advice is greatly appreciated. This is my first post, so please go easy on me :p

Click.

Go for the Swiftech. I always recommend Swiftech. Great blocks, incredible performance as well...

Yeah my budget is a little limited. What I wanted to do was build my own kit at danger den , then buy either a swiftech waterblock or danger den rbx. I guess I'll go with the swiftech block, but the rest of the components will come from danger den. Thanks for all the input!

BTW the graph was super informative, thanx bellevegasj :D

Go with Swiftech. Neva buy from DD as they only rip off others ideas.

bellevegasj said:

Does that graph take into account the different nozzles on the TDX? Say for example the #4 nozzle, it gives better performance than the standard one that ships with the TDX.

where else can i buy components? I wanna go to just one place to buy all the parts I need. Links appreciated!

Back