Danger Den 12Volt Pump, Inlet, Outlet

WeatherB

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
81
Hi Guys,
I am eagerly waiting for my parts to arrive and it just occured to me, since the parts don't come with instructions, how do I know which hole on the pump in the outlet and which is the inlet?

Is the connection on the top the outlet?

thanks
 
actually, the DD water pump was the one thing I got from them that did have instructions. It shows the inlet and outlet (out the top, as posted above), and also different mounting orientations. I don't have the instructions in front of me, but I think there was only one orientation that was not good for the pump. Probably not a big deal, since DD includes the mounting bracket, and I assume most people mount that to the bottom of the case anyway.
 
you'll find that the outlet on these pumps is always perpendicular to the axis of the motor. ;)
 
hehe... Thanks

I think half my stuff will be coming today and the other half on Wednesday. Should give me enough time to find a way to mount that radiator!
 
WeatherB said:
hehe... Thanks

I think half my stuff will be coming today and the other half on Wednesday. Should give me enough time to find a way to mount that radiator!
Now that's the hard part depending on the size of the rad and you're case................ :D

DSC00784.JPG
 
hahah, wow!

I'll be taking the Dremel to my case when I get home. I need to cut off the bottom portion of the harddrive cage and then maybe some of the motherboard carrier.

I'll manage. (i hope)
 
Back
Top