• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Dang Fat Fingers

Hades12

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
291
I have 3 machines that I fat fingered and have my team # wrong, Now I have to go find them.
 
I read the title and thought we had a request for a new DC project...

Damn! :p
 
My OCD runs my life too much to ever misspell stuff in official forms... i check everything like 34253465 times. :(
 
::doo DOO DOOP:: "I'm sorry, the fingers you've used to dial are too fat. Please mash the keypad for a dialing wand."
 
mdameron said:
My OCD runs my life too much to ever misspell stuff in official forms... i check everything like 34253465 times. :(
But do you check your capitalization? :p
 
Back
Top