• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

damned cpu fan

keimigca

n00b
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
42
Great just started building the new pc and the damned cpu fan wont spin. So now I get to RMA it back to newegg and wait however long it will take to get the new one here before I get to play with the new pc. Blast I should have got a retail cpu instead of oem, at least then I could hook up the stock HSF and get the rig going. By the way it was an artic cooling 64 that was crap on arrival.

chris
 
IMO you should always spring that bit extra for the retail cause it has a longer warranty and comes with a cooler for not that much more. Also, those arctic thingies are a bit....well you know now :p. I'd buy a zalman if you want quiet, and its only a tad more.

If youve got a spare 80mm fan and havent already sent that hsf away just rip old fan off and stick new one on and plug it into the mobo header, simple :)
 
Back
Top