Damn frivolity!

thesmelliestsock.

[H]ard|Gawd
In the past week, I purchased Sleeping Dogs, Borderlands 2, Torchlight 2, and I installed Black Mesa. In between school and work, I may find 6-8 hours total game time during the week.

Does anyone else fill their catalog with great games that they will likely never finish or barely even start? I need help...

Pretty much, though I did manage to beat Sleeping Dogs at least while there was a lull at work one week, so I can't say I didn't accomplish anything in my library...still a lot to do though. Not enough time in the week.

Dear god yes. I've had to slow myself down on the steam sales as I have way more games than hours to play them. Add the mountain of console games that the wife and I have collected over the years.. haha. I think I'd need to take a couple years off work to get through half of our collection, lol.

My massive catalogue of games + the little time I have to play them has given me horrible gaming indecisiveness. I can never decide what game I want to play and keep playing. I get maybe half an hour into one game, then I switch to another.

Amazingly enough, the last game I beat from start to finish was Dark Souls (with the help of the wife and bro-in-law being summoned into my world as phantoms to help with most of the bosses).

in the last month... i bought...

Torchlight 2
sleeping dogs (finished it and loved it)
borderlands 2

my game time is limited , but i have enough game to hold me for quite a while.

Dude I'm playing Risen. The first one. For the first time. That should tell you how bad my backlog is.

I went sort of nuts in the last steam sale bought over a dozen games. Whats difficult is I want to play all of em. So hard to choose. Just think.. what? 3 months till the christmas sale at steam? Im in big trouble

·PitBuLL·;1039157436 said:
Oh lord... What's coming out in October/November?

A shit ton of titles, a lot of AAAs, in a relatively short amount of time. Things like Dishonored, Hitman, AC3...stuff like that.

Received ME3 on release day. Still haven't played it. And no, it's not because I was that butthurt over the ending. I finished my ME1 run right around when ME3 came out, and managed to make it through ME2 for the second time, but I kind of just lost interest. Ending backlash couldn't have helped though. I probably spent more time fighting it to get my Shep's face to import than actually playing it...

Gaming for me lately has been fraking around in Kerbal Space Program or brief stints of CS:GO. When you're busy it's easier to rationalize entertainment that can be parceled out in bite sizes. Sometimes I'll do a single match of GO and then F10.

Back