Daily Mining Profits

Hm. Have an opportunity to buy a card at retail price. Flip for $600 profit or use to mine with Nicehash in a spare PC?

Could be just me did anybody else notice a large dip in profits this morning? It was double that yesterday.

Current Actual profitability / 24h

0.00008064 BTC

≈ $3.96
Yes. Look at both ETH and BTC. Both took hard hits yesterday. Your profits are fully dependent on their success.

Buy and mine through early July. Re-evaluate to keep or sell at that point. Look up EIP 1559 to learn why that’s a timeframe worth noting.
I moved to RavenCoin for a bit a while back and made about 100 of them a day. At the time I was getting about 2/3rd of what I was making on eth. There are plenty of coins to move to should profits dip too low.

That was when RVN was at 0.20 though and now it's around the 0.15 mark.

Could be just me did anybody else notice a large dip in profits this morning? It was double that yesterday.

Current Actual profitability / 24h

0.00008064 BTC

≈ $3.96
The price of BTC dropped nearly 10k since yesterday. Also the stupid high wasn't going to sustainable long term.

I have one 2080 Ti running on Nicehash, moved my other three 6900XT to mining Etherum directly. Nicehash looks good today however.

CURRENT MINING PROFITABILITY
0.00034560 BTC / 24h
≈ $19.00
Hehe, quite the 24Hr Change.

CURRENT MINING PROFITABILITY
0.00021024 BTC / 24h
≈ $10.56

Does anybody else find it a bit peculiar that Elon Musk decided to stop accepting crypto payments right before the Justice Department and FBI announced an investigation in Binance (crypto exchange)? Anyway, a long while ago I read there was already an investigation into trading that showed manipulation.

Does anybody else find it a bit peculiar that Elon Musk decided to stop accepting crypto payments right before the Justice Department and FBI announced an investigation in Binance (crypto exchange)? Anyway, a long while ago I read there was already an investigation into trading that showed manipulation.
He might come off like Stuttering Stanley, but his ramblings were calculated as are all his moves.

Ya, hit the market with massive news stories, tank BTC, investor get to buy in on the cheap as the weak panic sell. This also now can be used as the basis for the U.S to strong arm in regulation quickly and swiftly. IRS has already gotten all of Kraken customer records (which will be shared with Canada and other countries they share tax data with) and Poloniex is next on their list for certain and now Binance. You can bet the U.S / IRS is going to go full force after all the U.S based exchanges and tighten down on them hard.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210510-112204_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210510-112204_Chrome.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20210513-143602_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210513-143602_Chrome.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well this doesn't help. Binance is under investigation by the IRS and the DOJ.

https://markets.businessinsider.com...on-doj-irs-bloomberg-report-2021-5-1030427383

What's also interesting is that Binance has a Tesla crypto token. Was there some sort of partnership with Binance and Tesla? Was Elon Musk aware of the impending bad news with Binance? I'm getting John DeLorean vibes here, lol.

https://electrek.co/2021/04/12/tesla-tsla-crypto-stock-token-binance/
Glad I still have three cards mining Ehterum. :)

How is the profitability of Chia?

Honestly I can't give you a number like mining Ethereum since it's been said to be a lottery ticket/bingo card, especially with the way the net space is growing. But if I farm another 7-8 chia coins then it would give me my ROI on what I put into this, which three Ryzen systems (59XX) and a threadripper system + a bunch of drives etc.

I think this is still early since people can still farm whole chia coins solo and they are worth $1400 each right now:

XCHUSD.png

Honestly I can't give you a number like mining Ethereum since it's been said to be a lottery ticket/bingo card, especially with the way the net space is growing. But if I farm another 7-8 chia coins then it would give me my ROI on what I put into this, which three Ryzen systems (59XX) and a threadripper system + a bunch of drives etc.

I think this is still early since people can still farm whole chia coins solo and they are worth $1400 each right now:

View attachment 356449
What do I need to do this?
SSD in the 1tb+ variety and a pc to run it?

What do I need to do this?
SSD in the 1tb+ variety and a pc to run it?

Yes, NVME to plot as quickly as possible + good write endurance helps. Then you farm those plots you create off the hard drives and these plots are pretty much your permanent bingo cards that are always eligible to win chia coins. Of course as the net space grow your chance gets smaller and smaller unless you plot a lot.

This link should help you get started: https://chialinks.com/guides/

Yes, NVME to plot as quickly as possible + good write endurance helps. Then you farm those plots you create off the hard drives and these plots are pretty much your permanent bingo cards that are always eligible to win chia coins. Of course as the net space grow your chance gets smaller and smaller unless you plot a lot.

This link should help you get started: https://chialinks.com/guides/
Ive read you can mine and farm on the same pc since they use different resources
Thanks for the info an link!

View attachment 356449
How long have you been farming (plotting?)
Sometimes you do all the plotting and dont get the reward?

How long have you been farming (plotting?)
Sometimes you do all the plotting and dont get the reward?

I started a little over 3 weeks ago using just my gaming pc with a couple drives but have expanded a lot since then but the net space grew about 5-6x already since also.

I started a little over 3 weeks ago using just my gaming pc with a couple drives but have expanded a lot since then but the net space grew about 5-6x already since also.
So can I run several NVMe drives per pc? Say I buy a X570 mb that 2 or possibly (3) 4.0 sots?

So can I run several NVMe drives per pc? Say I buy a X570 mb that 2 or possibly (3) 4.0 sots?

Yes, the more nvme drives you can jam in there the better. I use ASUS Hyper V2 or Gen 4 nvme expansion cards for my systems.

Last I checked, it was mostly the high end Ryzen 3000/5000 series CPU's netting $1+ a day aside from HEDT or server chips. I don't really see the extra heat in my system worth it for my 5950x. It runs pretty cool with just the 3080 mining.

Back