Daily Mining Profits

Got in now, but at first my wallet was empty:
1620678380499.png

Then in a minute it was corrected:
1620678399039.png

payouts have been a little over double today, and almost triple depending on what you're basing it against.

It is in the ridiculous phase now. 3 Vega’s and 2 1080 Ti’s pulling in over $45/day! 3090 is over $26/day and 6900 XT is over $13/day (making every card released very profitable).

Rig:

MiningRig2.jpg

Estimated take home:

MiningRig.jpg

I am seeing inflation hitting hard, took wife to Denny's, basically two French dips with frys, side salad came to $32. This use to be less than $20 not too long ago. Plywood, $70 a sheet for crap looking 3/4" that use to be in the $30s. Looks like Crypto is exploding more than any other time. Which overall is not a good thing.

It is in the ridiculous phase now. 3 Vega’s and 2 1080 Ti’s pulling in over $45/day! 3090 is over $26/day and 6900 XT is over $13/day (making every card released very profitable).

Rig:

Estimated take home:

I am seeing inflation hitting hard, took wife to Denny's, basically two French dips with frys, side salad came to $32. This use to be less than $20 not too long ago. Plywood, $70 a sheet for crap looking 3/4" that use to be in the $30s. Looks like Crypto is exploding more than any other time. Which overall is not a good thing.
Crypto that has a finite supply like BTC will raise with inflation. Crypto that can be printed at will like Ethereum or Doge is no hedge against inflation, because it can be inflated too.

ETH is at an all time high, but the gas fees are broken. Who’s paying this nonsense? I’m collecting it as a miner, and even doing so and reaping the rewards of the high price and fees, I know this is stupid broken.

1620690947212.jpeg

I get paid in BTC, and that’s the only crypto I care to be long in.

Crypto that has a finite supply like BTC will raise with inflation. Crypto that can be printed at will like Ethereum or Doge is no hedge against inflation, because it can be inflated too.

ETH is at an all time high, but the gas fees are broken. Who’s paying this nonsense? I’m collecting it as a miner, and even doing so and reaping the rewards of the high price and fees, I know this is stupid broken.

View attachment 355140

I get paid in BTC, and that’s the only crypto I care to be long in.
Wow. I haven't tried to transfer anything so far, but I'm not looking forward to it should I need to.

I dont understand gas fees at all.
But I do notice after I decided to swap the 3060 for the 3080 Nicehash is down again.
So now im not mining 😆

After the rates settle down again I think I might mine elsewhere. They dont seem to have their shit together.

I dont understand gas fees at all.
But I do notice after I decided to swap the 3060 for the 3080 Nicehash is down again.
So now im not mining 😆

After the rates settle down again I think I might mine elsewhere. They dont seem to have their shit together.
I use to do Nicehash, had $800 before the $20,000 BTC storm in 2017, Nicehash got hacked and my funds was in limbo -> that $800 would have turned into over $2000 briefly. Anyways Nicehash paid back slowly the hack loss but then BTC was dragging the drain. I started mining other pools and could make more money, have my own keys, actually have coins I am interested in etc. Nicehash is good point to start since it is so easy but I don't recommend it for the long term.

Last edited:
I use to do Nicehash, had $800 before the $20,000 BTC storm in 2017, Nicehash got hacked and my funds was in limbo -> that $800 would have turned into over $2000 briefly. Anyways Nicehash paid back slowly the hack loss but then BTC was dragging the drain. I started mining other pools and could make more money, have my own keys, actually have coins I am interested in etc. Nicehash is good point to start since it is so easy but I don't recommend it for the long term.
I used it for a bit as well. Now I mine Monero and eth outside of nicehash.

Im not so sure they werent hacked again.
They are finally online again.
I am unable to tune or see stats on my AMD card with them and I dont like that.
Maybe I dont know what Im doing.
If thats the case (likely) I need to do nicehash for a while longer if they dont lose my money

1620694794043.png

Just basically no data for my other rig

Up tomlike 35 to 40 a day toda crazy. Very ha
Ppy with that and my electric bill only wnt up 10 bucks

All my ghetto mining doing well

1080ti + 3800x
2x 1080s (2700x + xeon)
rx580 4gb

now I'm just trying to get rid of my old Athlon systems running the 1060 and the 580 becuse they are godawful slow if anything goes wrong. the one is so bad it takes like 5 minutes to boot into windows 10.

The rig thing sucks unless its nvidia and dagger it seems. You need to click the rig and device or algorithm to see it

Last edited:
The craziness continues, $56/day today. $1,707.66/month if that rate was to continue (will it even go higher?) That is with 2 generation old hardware (3x Vega's, 2x 1080 Ti's) . hmmm 1oz of Gold/month, one 3090 at near MSRP . . .

MiningRig3.jpg
Of course all bubbles go pop eventually so I would suggest taking any earnings (loosely spoken) and invest maybe in something more substantial (Silver, guns, Gold, bullets, Property, guns . . .)

Crazy times indeed!

AM_5_11_21.PNG

In hindsight, I wish I hadn't sold ~54 1080Ti/1070Ti/1070's back in November/December... But at the time it seemed like the right move. Still pretty happy with what I have going on now.

Crazy times indeed!

View attachment 355335

In hindsight, I wish I hadn't sold ~54 1080Ti/1070Ti/1070's back in November/December... But at the time it seemed like the right move. Still pretty happy with what I have going on now.
Nice Hashrate on those 5700 XTs, mine (single), the memory barely OCs if at all. Any magic or suggestions there?

Nice Hashrate on those 5700 XTs, mine (single), the memory barely OCs if at all. Any magic or suggestions there?
I have a similar issue with a 1080. Won't overclock past 225 memory and 50 core if I want to run ethpill while my 1080tis can do 800 and 100.

I have a similar issue with a 1080. Won't overclock past 225 memory and 50 core if I want to run ethpill while my 1080tis can do 800 and 100.

same, one of my 1080s is terrible, efficient low is as good as it can get without just crashing. the other is OK, TI OCs like a beast.

I stopped using the pill though as the quick miner can do what it did now.

same, one of my 1080s is terrible, efficient low is as good as it can get without just crashing. the other is OK, TI OCs like a beast.

I stopped using the pill though as the quick miner can do what it did now.
Yeah, I am not using nicehash so I don't have much choice. Still getting 32.5 MH on my 1080, so I'm not too unhappy.

Yikes. You sure ethpill is being enabled? my 1070's get 25 and my 1080 gets 26 without the pill.

the card blue screens if I enable it. I think its dying a slow death. it used to work in quick miner at like 32/33, power went out one day, after that it couldn't do it. I manually tweaked OC and ram settings, got it stable again at like 28/29. about 2 weeks ago same thing, power went out, card won't work on my tweaked settings. Got it to the best it can do now.

After doing the BIOS flash and setting memory straps, mine all behave differently still. Here are what I have mine set to:

# Clocks and Power miner001
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card0/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1420 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=920 #Gigabyte
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card1/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1420 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=910 #Gigabyte
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card2/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1420 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=925 #Gigabyte
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card3/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1420 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=910 #Gigabyte

# Clocks and Power miner002
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card0/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1420 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=925 #ASRock
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card1/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1420 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=915 #Pulse
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card2/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1420 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=920 #ASRock
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card3/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1420 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=920 #Pulse

# Clocks and Power miner003
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card0/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1600 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=730 #Nitro+
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card1/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1500 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=885 #Nitro+
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card2/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1500 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=905 #Red Devil
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card3/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1420 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=900 #Nitro+

# Clocks and Power miner004
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card0/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1420 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=930 #Pulse
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card1/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1420 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=920 #Pulse
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card2/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1420 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=930 #Pulse
sudo upp -p /sys/class/drm/card3/device/pp_table set --write smc_pptable/FreqTableGfx/1=1420 smc_pptable/FreqTableUclk/3=900 #Pulse

Most are happy with mem clocks above 900, but a couple of the Nitro+ really such, with one all the way down to 730 and it also needs a lot of power (I just set that by adjusting core clock up).

I trust nice hash more than any other place but coinbase in the world of crypto. (And maybe more than coinbase). Some of you new guys may not know it, but occasionally a crypto establishment gets hacked and they just go under and disappear. All associated just lose out. Nicehash got hacked in 2017. They said they would pay it back. Most people said they never would be able to pay it back, and just figure you lost what was hacked. They took on loans and investors and cut profits, and they did pay it back. All of it. It took them a couple years, but they did pay it back, and they provided regular updates through the entire reimbursement program. I was one of the hacked accounts that was made whole. Exemplary action from a crypto company (where regulations and law enforcement was/is difficult or impossible to implement and its easier for the shops to just disappear into the confusion).

NiceHash is a legit company — especially in the world of Crypto.

Last edited:
I trust nice hash more than any other place but coinbase in the world of crypto. (And maybe more than coinbase). Some of you new guys may not know it, but occasionally a crypto establishment gets hacked and they just go under and disappear. All associated just lose out. Nicehash got hacked in 2017. They said they would pay it back. Most people said they never would be able to pay it back, and just figure you lost what was hacked. They took on loans and investors and cut profits, and they did pay it back. All of it. It took them a couple years, but they did pay it back.

They are a legit company — especially in the world of Crypto.
That's crazy!
Looks like they are have IT issues now.
Hopefully they resolve it.
Could be just servers not prepared for the influx of new users and the comebacks from last mining wave.
Thanks for the backstory on them! I was seriously feeling insecure with them.
Every time I install on a different PC the interface is different.
Also I still cant control or properly monitor my AMD card

1620767967956.png

3080 top power limited for temps
6800 middle running blind
3060 bottom no issues if I believe the Vram temps shown

3080 in limp mode. I have it capped at whatever wattage keeps Vram temps 92c or under.
I have a prebuilt with a 3080 shipping soon,
Ibuypower emailed saying its in the packaging Dept now.
Seems every time I call them with no recent updates is gets moving again same day.
Might just cancel the Cyberpower prebuilt that still says june 28th.

Last edited:
Does anyone else use Bittrex? I feel like we are the only ones lol
Yes I have Bittrex. I don’t like trading crypto because of the insane tax law right now. So my account sits unused mostly. They’ve been a good trading account option from what I know and have experienced.

Yes I have Bittrex. I don’t like trading crypto because of the insane tax law right now. So my account sits unused mostly. They’ve been a good trading account option from what I know and have experienced.
Ahh. I'm using it for smaller things, just ones I day trade like Doge and XRP and LTC. Things I'm HODL like eth and BTC I don't trade.

Back