Daemon Tools Pro Standard Free today only

dracos

Supreme [H]ardness
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

Giveaway of the Day - DAEMON Tools Pro Standard

Back up your physical CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs into disc image files which run directly on your hard drive, flash drive or network. Organize image collections with an electronic catalog.

Create up to 16 virtual drives that act just like “real” physical ones to access images’ data quickly. Work with images created by other programs — DAEMON Tools supports variety of image types. It’s an essential toolkit for emulation and disc image making. Get yours!

nice, thanks. Ill take daemon tools over any other ISO program any day of the week.

I use VirtualCloneDrive and it works fine, but free is free. Thanks.

FYI - From the Read Me file..

Please note that the software you download and install during
the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage

I currently use the Lite version for all my ISO mounting needs, def will try out the pro version.

Edit:

Nevermind

Last edited:
Just a heads-up, the Pro version does not work with Mikinho's Mount Image application. I had to go back to Lite.

I have PowerISO and and find it very useful.

PowerISO and MagicISO both ripped offf code from daemon tools i recall reading, not to mention their own formats arent very standard at all and i hate them, anyone who makes poweriso or magic ISO formated images should be shot!

Thanks. I've used GoTD a few times for games and programs and it is a good site.

I've been using VirtualCloneDrive now, But maybe now I'll try out Daemon Tools again.

DT lite works perfeclty for me but for free I think I just may give it a shot :) Thanks for the find OP :)

Thanks. I have the Lite version and that has done everything I've needed it to do but for free I'll give this a go.

wow cant believe they have this program. cool. thx. I wonder is the serial all the same

it seems like the serial is the same for everyone. So most likely this serial will be whitelisted

Guys, relaying a message:
mikinho said:
...If interested I'll update Mount Image to work w/ Pro
I didn't want to answer for everyone, but I'd say yes if it's less than fifteen minutes of work. Otherwise, the number of people using the combination is probably too small to justify. (Even if I would be one of them. :))

FYI, you have to install this today for it to work. However, you may be able to capture a temp file or something which isn't time-limited like that. =)

FYI, you have to install this today for it to work. However, you may be able to capture a temp file or something which isn't time-limited like that. =)

it is just the serial number that you can see inputted. However it is the same for everyone and even work in the latest installer of daemon tools.

So maybe later on they will just blacklist the serial because unless they keep a database of serial with comp name and some id that the program gen in their database.

FWIW the installer creates a temp folder in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp with a 9,863 KB temp file that you can rename to an executable to install the program without the wrapper dialing home to check the date. Of course they could just blacklist the key tomorrow to prevent installing it.

This is still valid today as well for another hour it looks like. Getting server timeout when trying to activate though.

PowerISO and MagicISO both ripped offf code from daemon tools i recall reading, not to mention their own formats arent very standard at all and i hate them, anyone who makes poweriso or magic ISO formated images should be shot!

Second.

MagicISO is fantastic freeware. I use it on all of my computers.

I haven't read anything credible saying they stole source code. I mean, they do they same thing, and MagicISO is given away for free.

MagicISO is my favorite mounting software
IMGBurn " disc burner / ripper
WinSCP " FTP client
7-Zip " compression software
DVD43 " DVD unlocker

I <3 freeware.

Back