D2D Hallowen Discounts

Damn, I'd pick up Farcry 2, but my rig wouldn't run it cranked and that just won't do. :( Guess I'll wait till it hits the Big Lots bargain bin...

They need to re-release Undying for Halloween.

I've been thinking exactly the same. Thought about getting Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, but it doesn't really have all the vibe from Undying.

Dead Space is an AWESOME game. Get it if you haven't yet. If Undying scared you - Dead Space certainly will.

STUBBS THE ZOMBIE! Great deals.

EDIT: I wanna pick up Stubbs, but the review says it doesn't work in Vista. Anyone know if it works in Win7?

Last edited:
Wow, Ghostbusters was added to the list of D2D discounts for this week. 10 bucks for that game looks like an amazing deal.

Wow, Ghostbusters was added to the list of D2D discounts for this week. 10 bucks for that game looks like an amazing deal.

Dangit, just bought this in september for $14 off ebay but waited almost a month to get it.

How is stubbs the zombie? The demo was OK but does it get better?

Anyone know whether this game will run on a 9600GSO 384MB? The minimum requirements for VRAM is 512MB.

I'm not looking for smooth gameplay... I just want to know whether the game does some kind of hardware requirement check and refuse to run if they are not met. If this is the case, then I won't be buying.

vampire bloodlines is probably one of the best games ever created, once you add the fan patches (the fans are assisted by troika under the table)

also the path is really cool if you are down with something a bit artsy and sort of psychological.

Just bought Damnation. Weird, looks like the region restriction wasn't working on that title :p

vampire bloodlines is probably one of the best games ever created, once you add the fan patches (the fans are assisted by troika under the table)

also the path is really cool if you are down with something a bit artsy and sort of psychological.

Top 10 all time game for me. I bought. The modding for it has really taken off since I last played the game. A lot of good stuff is being made for it.

vampire bloodlines is probably one of the best games ever created, once you add the fan patches (the fans are assisted by troika under the table).

I still play this game from time to time. Definitely one of my all time favs, well worth $5.

Ye, i've played through a ton of times with a ton of characters, and i will probably play through many more. Definately a highly underrated game! Atmosphere is spot on, and the story line is pretty good, and i think voice acting and music are very good as well.

Back