• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

D-Tek kit...Good cooling for cheap

SpoogeMonkey

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
2,934
I thought I would point out this d-tek customs kit for people looking for a low cost jump into water cooling.
This kit is almost identical to what I pieced together 2 years ago, and is now a lot less. It comes with Cathars original White Water block, a single 120mm rad, 12v pump, res, and all hardware.
The only difference from what I had, is I went with the old Hydor 30 pump and a clear 5 1/4 bay res. It worked great on my old axp 2400+
If you look on dteks' front page, they have a 10% discount on orders over $100, and 15% off $200. For $153 I would recommend this over lesser kits like the Big Water, Aquarius etc.
 
Looks like a great starter kit with plenty of room to expand. Their options look a little pricey though...........but most E-tailers are that wiy with kit options.............. :eek:
 
I believe that is not the original White Water block, but D-Tek's version of the White Water.
 
That is a very good performing configuration for the money. I have two and loved them.
 
Back
Top