D-Link 10/100 nic cards: 5 pack for $14.98 shipped (no rebates)

Seven said:
Sweet deal, thanks. NICs are usually way overpriced.
Indeed, brand-new a single one usually comes to like $8 + shipping. And in B&M stores...good luck for under $20.

Bring it down $1 to $13.98 with the following promo code:

Description: 10% off Comp USA
Promo Code: fandf10off
Expires: August 12, 2006

Cheap, just ordered them and it came out to $15.13 after tax... ~$3.03 a card... nice! I'm sure I'll use them someday :cool:

Thanks!

I didn't know that I could buy a mobo without onboard ethernet. What are these cards good for? I know, I know, If I have to ask then I proly don't need one, but satiate my curiousity plz.

Hallow said:
I didn't know that I could buy a mobo without onboard ethernet. What are these cards good for? I know, I know, If I have to ask then I proly don't need one, but satiate my curiousity plz.
Buying a nic card is often the easiest way to fix onboard ethernet issues ;)

Hallow said:
and people that want to amke linux routers

lozaning said:
and people that want to amke linux routers

Hell people running windows servers that are having them do firewall support as well. Big reason is to get a machine back up with a dead onboard nic.

When you're having a LAN and need to share your connection, home networking, etc.

I have replaced a lot of onboard nics that have died in thunderstorms. I have also used several of these cards before, and they work fine.

Back